Thanks for being a member of the Blue Mountains Renewable Energy Association!
Your support is really valuable and is helping achieve the vision of local community energy.
Membership renewal is due at the end of the financial year, ie. in July each year, though we are a little slow getting around to reminding everyone. Remember, when you joined, you paid a one-time entrance fee along with your annual subscription fee, so renewing your membership is effectively half what it cost you to join!
Annual subscription fees:
- $20: members
- $10: members on a low income
- $50: business members
Simply fill out the form below & send your payment to renew your membership.
New! We now support Automatic Annual Renewals via Paypal!
Select this option to take one more errand off your task list, or scroll down for one-off payment options.
Once-Off Payment options:
- Pay by credit card or Paypal account below
- Bank Deposit or EFT to our account – use your SURNAME as the transaction reference & send the receipt to email@example.com
- BSB 633-000 / Account 150 435 535
- Cheques / money orders payable to: Blue Mountains Renewable Energy Cooperative Ltd then post to PO Box 117 Lawson, NSW 2783.
- Bring cash to a monthly meeting.
Select Buy Now to pay online by credit card or Paypal, or fill out the form below.
Other Payment Types Fill Out Below